Is your little one the spitting image of you when you were younger? We are on the search for Singapore’s “mini-me”! Simply dig out a photo of you when you were younger and upload it with a photo of your little one for the chance to win a getaway package valued at over s$400!
Submissions are open from 4 April to 25 April with voting open from 26 April to 10 May. The winner of the LIKE Mumy LIKE Me competition will be announced on Mother’s Day, 12 May at midday.
1 night at the Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa including a two hot buffet breakfasts.
Valued at over s$400, indulge yourself in a night of pure luxury.
Enjoy a one night stay in one of Siloso Beach Resort’s gorgeous Roof Garden Suite. Including a sea view, this room features a attached bathroom and private staircase leading to an open air roof-top including bathtub with hydrotherapy bubbles.
Please note, this package is unavailable between 11 - 14 February, on the eve of a public holiday and the day of the public holiday, as well as during major events and conventions.
For further information on the Siloso Beach Resort, visit http://www.silosobeachresort.com/
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Registration for and/or participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Acceptance of these Conditions of Entry is a condition of entry to this competition.
2. Entry to this competition commences at 12.01am on Thursday 04/04/13 and closes at midnight on Thursday 25/04/13 (Entry Period).
3. Entry to this competition is open to Singapore residents with a child or grandchild (who is also a Singapore resident) aged from newborn to 6 years (i.e. no older than 6 years and 364 days as at 03/04/13). Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible.
4. To enter the competition entrants must LIKE the MumyAtHome Facebook fan page, click on the COMPETITION link, register as an entrant, upload a photograph of the entrant and their eligible child, fill in the entry form online and submit.
5. Entrants may only enter a photograph of their own child or grandchild and must be or have the approval of each of the child’s parents and/or legal guardians. Entrants must own the copyright of the photograph uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the photograph in this way. An eligible child may only be entered once for the competition and any child depicted in an entry must be decently presented and wearing at least a nappy.
6. Entrants warrant and agree that, without limitation:
a. they will not submit any material (including without limitation, the entry itself, images, answers to questions, posts or comments and whether on the MumyAtHome Facebook page or elsewhere in relation to this competition or any entrant or entry) (“Content”) that is unlawful or fraudulent or that may be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. they will only submit Content which they have personally created or have the right to submit;
c. their entry will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
d. they have the approval of all parents and/or legal guardians of the child depicted in the entry;
e. they will comply with these Conditions of Entry and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems;
f. they have the full authority to grant to the Promoter the rights referred to in these Conditions of Entry; and
g. they will indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties contained in these Conditions of Entry.
7. Entrants agree:
a. they are fully responsible for the Content which they submit. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, determine whether an entry will be posted, or remain posted on its websites. The Promoter reserves the right to vet or remove any Content at any time in its absolute discretion. However, The Promoter is not responsible for any Content uploaded to the site and visitors to the site view it at their own risk. Notwithstanding any decision by the Promoter to post Content on its website, the terms and warranties set out in these Conditions of Entry continue to apply;
b. to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies they have or may have against the Promoter with respect to the entries they submit and their use of the Promotion Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its officers, agents and affiliates harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to their use of the site;
c. to report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any Content from the Promotion Website without prior notice in its sole discretion, including if properly notified that such material infringes on another's intellectual property rights.
d. that all votes are legitimate and that they will not purchase votes or likes from a third party or submit "fake" votes or likes. This includes asking a third party to purchase votes or submit fake votes to your entry on your behalf.
Selecting the Winner
1. The winner will be selected based on the highest number of confirmed votes received via the MumyAtHome Facebook competition from the advertised opening time of voting on 12:01am on 26/04/13 to midnight on 10/05/13 inclusive (Voting Period). Visitors to the Facebook page may vote for their favourite entries during the Voting Period. Visitors can vote a maximum of once per entry but may vote on multiple entries.
1. The winner will received:
2. The prize will be awarded to the winning entrant, being the depicted parent or legal guardian. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. All aspects of the prize must be taken together as a package. The standard terms and conditions of the Siloso Beach Resort apply and reward points cannot be earned on prizes.
3. If for any reason, a winner is not able to utilise the accommodation prize within a specified redemption time, the Promoter may at its discretion:
a. disqualify the winner (who will then forfeit all their prizes); and/or
b. select the entrant with the next highest votes as an additional winner.
4. All entrants consent to the use of their name and the name and photographs of their child or grandchild at the MumyAtHome Facebook page for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this competition including any outcome. If requested by the Promoter, winners will sign a legal disclaimer on reasonable terms determined by the Promoter as a condition of taking any prize.
5. Entrants consent, in the event they are a winner, to MumyAtHome using any photographs taken for the purposes of any advertising and promotion of the Promoter and its products. Such advertising and promotion may include, without limitation, use of photographs on product packaging, point of sale materials, catalogues, magazine and newspaper advertising, outdoor advertising, posters and internet advertising. All photographs and any related rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, become the property of the Promoter.
6. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserve the right in its sole discretion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant authority in each State and Territory, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
7. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
9. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
10. Any change in the value of the prizes occurring between the date of these terms and conditions and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
11. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and, in the case of the winners, in relation to the conduct of the Promoter’s photographic shoot and subsequent marketing campaigns. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, conducting the photographic shoot, to communicate with Entrants and where relevant, to State and Territory gaming authorities.
12. The Promoter is MumyAtHome – email@example.com